1) Onechun – Best local Thai food
2) Blue Elephant – Royal Thai food
3) Siam Supper Club – Best western food. The favor restaurant of many long-stay western people
4) Sam’s steak & grill – The best steaks in Phuket
5) Pan Bistro – Valuable seafood restaurant
6) 25 restaurant – local people favor supper
7) Catch Beach Club – The most popular bar in Phuket
8) Dream Beach Club – Great Sunday Brunch
9) Coffee table top – Best cafe in Phuket
More signiture restaurants in Phuket please check here.
2. Tourism Place
1、One Day Tour:
1) Boat Trip:
Similan Island – Only open from Nov to Apr every year. Max 5000 people launch every day. 3000THB/per person
Rok Island – Almost same with Similand but it is a new place for tourist. Not too many people visit yet. 3300THB/per person
Phi Phi Island – The most famous island in Phuket. If you would like to dive, only Phi Phi Island and The Racha could experience. Diving in Similan only open for diver who got the diving license. 2600THB/per person
The Racha – One of the famous place in Phuket as well. It is a good place to take photos of ocean, diving and fishing. If you wanna do fishing with boat, the Racha is the best option.1600THB/per person
Honey Moon Island – There is limit of visiting everyday. You might watch dophin here.3000THB/per person
Kai Island – A little bit small and there are many tourist like The Racha and Phi Phi Island. Do not recommend.
Phang-Nga Bay – It is a differnet boat trip from others. You can do kayak and swim. Snorkeling is included expect Phang-Nga Bay.2300THB/per person
Jungle trip – Rafting, ATV drving(jungle safari), elephant riding, zip-line. 2000THB/per person.
Phuket one day tour – Big Bhuda, Chalong Temple and so on. Recommend rent a private van with driver. 3000THB/per day. Or if you rent a car, it is a good way to drive by yourself.
All one day trip include pick up fee, (speed boat), guide, insurance, lunch,(snorkeling/kayaking) and so on.
Nicky’s Car Rental Reference:
5-seat private car(Toyota) – 1200THB/24 hour
7-seat SUV – 2200THB/24 hour
– Including 24 hour service, free pick up and return at The One apartment(Airport or Patong\Karon\Kata need to charge 500THB as driver transportation fee), insurance and so on.
– Rental time count by 24 hours. For example, if you rent a 5-seat car at 22:00 15th Dec and return on 21:00 16th Dec, rental company will only charge 1200THB. Normally, rental company will charge 2 days fee, means 2400THB.
– Just need passport copy, no need to keep your passport at car rental company.
1) Banana Beach – The best secret beach in Phuket.
2) Phuket Old Town – Street Art in old town is very popular for long-stay foreigners in Thailand. BTW, there are many good restaurants here. Food is delicious and cheap.
4) Night Markets. There are various night markets in Phuket. They opens on different date and places. Here is a uncompleted list:
Chengtalay night market – Bangtao Chengtalay, next to Chengtalay police station – Wedsday&Sunday
Boat Avenue night market – Bangttao Chengtalay boat avenus – Friday – The best enviorment of night market in Phuket.Bangtao night market – Bangtao, next to bangtao tesco lotus – Tue&Thursday
Kamala market – Kamala, opposite Phuket Fantacy – No specify date, open every 2 or 3 day – near The One apartment
Phuket Town Sunday walking street market – Phuket Town, centre of old town – Sunday – the best onePatong market – Patong, beside Banzan seafood market – Everyday – Not recommend, expensive&undelicious
1) Oasis Spa – The luxury spa chain in Thailand. Great enviorment and treatment actract a lot of tourists and long-stay foreigners.
2) Banyan Tree Spa -The most luxury brand in Asia. Although it is very expensive but service is excellent.
3) Deep Relax – A new chain brand with valuable service.
4) Let’s relax – The medium brand in Thailand. Price is reasonable
5) Raintree – Locates at Phuket Oldtown. Local people love it.
2) Kingpower Duty Free
3) Jungcelon shopping mall
4) Phuket Outlet
5) Boat Avenue